Terms & Conditions
- PCA membership will continue until terminated. To use the PCA service you must have Internet access and provide us with a valid payment method. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which may be updated from time to time. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorise us to charge the appropriate membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method provided.
- The membership fee for the PCA service will be charged to your uploaded Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated during your sign-up process. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of membership that you selected during the joining process. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully been debited, an attempt to take payment on a further date will be made, or if you change your subscription plan.
- If a payment is not successfully settled, due to card expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service platform until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees. Please check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- You can cancel your PCA membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service and right up until the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused or unwatched content. To cancel your membership, log into your account and follow the prompts and instruction for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- We may change our membership plans and the price of any of our services from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your membership plans, will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Due to PCA being an educational platform, there are no age restrictions to view material or to become a member. However, all minors must seek parental permission before purchasing a membership and or renting/buying modules.
- PCA and any content accessed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your membership or via the use of rent or purchase, we grant you either an unlimited, or a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the service and content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- Your account and any information held on your account, should never be shared with any other individual. The member who creates the account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) is responsible for any activity that occurs through the PCA account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, PCA or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- PCA and the success packs are regularly updated. We continually test various aspects of our services, to enhance performance of our platform. The aim is to limit the downtime to as little as possible, but it may be necessary for vital updates from time to time.
PCA does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content and is not responsible if any of its content is similar or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to PCA.
We will send any information relating to your account i.e payment authorisations, changes in password, payment method, confirmation messages, notices in electronic format only. This would be via the email address provided upon completing you account information.
(Last updated 31/10/2022)